New month, new goals!
Now that we have another month of social distancing ahead, it’s time to get serious with self care!
Transform your next 30 days with productive ways to feel more confident, motivated, and inspired while in quarantine.
Instead of scrolling social media by the hour, use this time to master self-care and make yourself a priority.
Find joy at home and make the most of every moment.
Here’s to 30 days and 30 ways to feel more confident while in quarantine.
Happy Social Distancing 💋
1. Take a break from social media
2. Create your own work from home space
3. Put on an outfit that makes you feel confident
4. Do a random act of kindness
6. Organize Your Closet
8. Write a handwritten letter
9. Connect with a community of people with similar goals
10. Practice a positive affirmation related to your goals
11. Learn something new
12. Brainstorm solutions
13. Track Your Spending
14. Make the appointment you’ve been putting off
15. Try a new recipe
16. Create a vision board
18. Update Your Resume
19. Make a new cocktail recipe
20. Online Shop
21. Purge and Declutter
22. Identify which social activities bring you joy
23. Create a routine
24. Set a daily timer
25. Connect with a family or friend you haven’t spoken to in a while
26. Create a list of 5 things that make you feel beautiful
27. Take a selfie without retaking it
28. Remove 3 things from your space you don’t use
29. Track Your Water Intake
30. Eliminate one bad habit for your daily routine