Today we welcome fall fashion and my favorite, Libra season.
Fall fashion will be a forever favorite!
Cooler temps, superior styles, rich hues, and neutral prints.
Effortless styles you can wear with confidence.
Fashion you can make your own.
Transitioning to fall can be a challenge especially when you live in the South.
I live in Dallas, TX and the high for the week is 95. (Eye rolls)
Nonetheless, the heat only sweats the weak!
Beat the heat with some of your fall favorites and inspirations.
There are limitless ways to dress for fall without wearing too many clothes.
Discover below how to dress for fall in hot weather:
- Wear fall colors like orange, maroon, navy blue, green, mustard, or brown.
- Pair your favorite pencil or mini skirt with a statement blouse or cropped jacket.
- Find creative ways to incorporate suede or leather in your outfit.
Ex: suede skirt, leather mini skirt, suede shoes, or hats.
- Wear bold and dark lip colors.
- Wear neutral prints and patterns in light fabrics.
- Start wearing more neutral nail polish and less neon.
- Say YES to dresses and boots.
- Dress in layers
- Wear Long Sleeved Maxi Dresses
- Ignore the Rules